Meet part of our team
For over 80 years, we at Delage have been creating, designing and manufacturing stopper solutions for the demanding world of spirits. This requires the unique expertise of men and women who are dedicated, conscientious and committed to excellence.
Professional equality index
In accordance with the decree of January 8th 2019 aimed at eliminating pay gaps between women and men, for “ The freedom to choose your professional future “, we publish our gender equality index every year.
This index is based on four indicators:
1. The pay gap between women and men, for comparable jobs and ages.
2. The difference in the distribution of individual increases between women and men.
3. The gender gap in the distribution of promotions.
4. The percentage of female employees receiving a raise after returning from maternity leave.
5. Gender parity among the top ten earners.
Delage has been awarded a score of 99/100 for 2022:
• Pay gap indicator: 39/40
• Individual increase rate gap indicator: 35/35
• Return from maternity leave indicator: 15/15
• High pay indicator: 10/10
Delage will continue to take the necessary steps to maintain or improve all of these indicators
as part of its commitment to professional equality between women and men.
Workplace equality and quality of work life
Our dedicated agreement on workplace equality and quality of work life encourages the inclusion of disabled people.
This agreement also promotes equality between men and women in terms of pay and access to employment opportunities. In 2019, we received a score of 99/100 on the professional equality index, which looks at the following elements:
• The gender pay gap
• The difference in the distribution of individual
• The number of female employees who received a raise
upon their return from maternity leave
• The gender parity among the 10 highest earners
On average, our employees have been with the company for 16 years. And our annual investments in training amount to more than 3% of our payroll costs.
Our aim is to help our employees develop their skills and to grow within the company.
In the 2020 Ecovadis ranking, we received a score of 70/100 in the social and human rights category.
Our goal is to achieve a score of 80/100 in 2022.
A pleasant and safe working environment
In 2020, we carried out a preventive and voluntary audit of psychosocial risks. In parallel, we implementeda number of measures to improve the working environment for our employees: an accident prevention initiative, an awareness campaign for minor accidents and near-misses, a detailed analysis by the French Committee for Health,
Safety and Working Conditions (CSSCT), a collaboration with the occupational health service and CARSAT1, and finally a PRAP2 training.